Traditional Panchakarma plays an important role in treating various ailments and restoring the client to perfect well-being by providing new perspectives. This class focuses on complete ‘Panchakarma’ as per the classical Ayurvedic text; an in- depth approach to the subject with topics like selection of herbs and oils, indication, contraindication etc.
The course addresses concerns about incorrectly administered and taught Panchakarma in the west and discusses theory, in-depth. This course is included in our curriculum for its important role in enhancing fertility and well-being concerns, with the added benefit of improving the quality of Panchakarma practice for many.
Note: If a student is enrolled in the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner Program, the tuition fee for this class is included.
Dates: Classes are every Tuesday, starting August 13, 2019 through October 15, 2019, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT.
Please check the calendar for details and dates https://ayurvedsadhana.com/events
- Tues, August 13, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, August 20, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, August 27, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, September 3, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, September 10, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, September 17, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, September 24, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, October 1, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, October 8, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
- Tues, October 15, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm MT
Instructor: Dr. Bharat Vaidya
Class Format: Live webinar or in-person Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 2.5 Credits
Text Book(s)/Notes: Students will receive PowerPoint notes prior to class