Rasayana: Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy practices are done after Panchakarma, seasonal cleansing, after treatment of disease, after injury, in cases of debility, and to combat aging and foster a long, healthy, productive life. Rasayana can be as simple as taking certain life-extending plants or minerals; or it can include regimens of special diets, body therapies, seclusion, mantra, meditation, and other yogic and tantric practices. Ayurvedic therapy stands out in the art of rejuvenation due to its amazing clinical results.
The class will explore theory, therapies, recipes and different protocols for different needs. Vaidya Bharat will cover the various topics in this course along with important Rasayana preparations towards the end of the class.
The topics which will be covered:
- Ayurvedic rejuvenation practices known as Rasayana
- Regimens of special diets, seclusion, and mantra, meditation, and other yoga practices
- Anti-aging and immuno-stimulant plants and their effects
- Types of Rasayana preparations and important Rasayana formulas
- Lifestyle and diet supportive of rejuvenation
- Kayakalpa and other seclusion practices
Dates: Schedule Posted Here!
Class format: In-person in Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 2 Credits
Text Book(s)/Notes: Students will receive PowerPoint notes prior to class