Padarth Vigyan is key course to understand fundamental principles of Ayurveda .It is science of elements from metaphysical view. From ‘Cosmic Evolution’ to ‘Three Gunas’ to ‘Cosmic Matter Experience’ all is covered in this science which really helps students to understand basic principles of Ayurveda in much deeper and broader way.
The class of Padarth Vigyan will be covering the various unique aspects of basic principles of Ayurveda like:
- Manas (mind)
- Atman (soul)
- Indriyas (sense organs)
- Ayu (life)
- Sankhya (Theory of gunas or qualities orinnate tendencies)
- Darshana (The science that gives accurate knowledge about any particular object or Padarth)
Note: If a student is enrolled in the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner Program, the tuition fee for this class is included.
Dates: Class is starting on Saturday May 11th 2019, through Sunday May 19th 2019, 11:00 am- 6:30 pm MT.
Please check the calendar for details and dates: https://ayurvedsadhana.com/events
- Sat, May 11, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
- Sat, May 18, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
- Sun, May 19, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
Instructor: Dr. Bharat Vaidya
Class Format: Live webinar or in-person Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 2 Credits