In Madhav Nidan Basics: Categories of Chikista, Students will gain a broad understanding of the different categories of chikista (treatments) as per Ayurveda.
The students will gain the broad understanding of the different categories of chikista (treatments) as per Ayurveda.
Some of the topics covered under this course are:
- Sadvidha, and Saptavidha
- Learning about Anubandha Chatushya, Upadrava, Arista, Nidan and Linga, etc
- Prakṛti and Vikṛti
- Three-fold Diagnostic Method (Trividha Parīkṣā)
- Eight-fold Diagnostic Method (Aṣṭavidha Parīkṣā)
- Ten-fold Diagnostic Method (Daśavidha Parīkṣā)
Note: If a student is enrolled in the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner Program, the tuition fee for this class is included.
Dates: Classes are over two weekends starting Saturday September 21, 2019, through Sunday September 29, 2019, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Sat, Sep 21, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
- Sun, Sep 22, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
- Sat, Sep 28, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
- Sun, Sep 29, 11:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
Online Exam: November 30, 2018.
Class Format: Live webinar or in-person Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 1 Credit
Text Book(s)/Notes: Students will receive PowerPoint notes prior to class