VBA350: Gerontology: Ayurvedic Care and Treatment for Elders class focuses on the process of aging, as understood by Ayurveda and Western Medicine, the various safe and important uses of Rasayana to maintain health, and treatments for specific diseases of aging.
This class is for intermediate to advanced Ayurvedic practitioners/students and other health care providers who have at least intermediate background in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic sanskrit terminology will be used and understanding of dosha, dhatu, shrotamsi, agni, ama, mala etc. is necessary.
Ayurvedic Practitioners, Medical professionals as well as hospice and home health care providers will find this course valuable.
- Tue, May 16, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, May 23, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, May 30, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, Jun 6, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sat, Jun 10, 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Sun, Jun 11, 10:30 am – 6:30 pm